Saturday, June 20, 2009

Well I went home with the waitress…

…The way I always do. How was I to know, she was with the Russians to? (Actually, if anything, I think she would have been with OPEC.)

------------
First let me recap some of the important bits – The Cult Blog is still pulling in the occasional reader, the charismatic individual who leads the little group is currently calling on a war against deceit, and if I get some time I’ll see about some other tangents. If you have any ideas for cultish-posts let me know, I’ll be happy to include them in the cult blog. Adsense revenue is low, but then, I really don’t expect these blogs to take any real chunk out of the thirteen grand.
No major parties on the horizon.
Sex was covered in my trip to Washington (though apparently not as explicitly as some readers would like.)
And as for Drugs… still waiting on a shipment of legal stuff, and SWIM probably isn’t going to cook anything hard until the fall.
Speaking of drugs… A friend’s roommate was finally busted for dealing the infamous marijuana. And since possession with intent is a nasty sentence in this state, he isn’t going to be contributing to the rent. Since the guy was a complete dick, and I felt bad for my friend, I made the courteous offer to be a replacement roommate… The rent, just three hundred a month, may have also factored in.
It’s such a sacrifice to move off campus… you know? Get a room to yourself, pay three thousand instead of four thousand for rent, and get your own kitchen, deck, and bathroom? Not have to deal with RA’s? Be able to finally give your liquor collection the monumental shrine it deserves?


Yeah, I'm going to sign that lease.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment, or do you want to dissent in silence?