Thursday, June 11, 2009

Any press is good press?

Number of things to cover today: First, Thank you to my readers, y’all are awesome – I really appreciate all of the emails and support. Second, massive party this Friday… so I may not update until Monday morning… bottomless green god damn at the door… I’m sure you understand.

On to the two other items:
Cult-blog Numbers leveled off yesterday, pulling out of a dangerous drop. Ad sense revenue was up last night, just under a dollar (Wow. Thirteen Grand one dollar at a time.) so not really what I need. Time for some more media stunts. We’ll begin by bashing the cult, and see if we can get some hits… extremism sometimes garners sympathy with the target. Let’s see if that theory holds.

Edit: Well, perhaps not support, or visits… but it kicked up a huge conversation. I wish Google analytics was up-to-the-moment… I could track individual attempts at traffic mongering.

Finally, my thoughts and prayers go out to the security guard killed while defending the Holocaust museum. An eyewitness report I heard, indicates the shooter never even made it all the way through the front door before he was incapacitated. Initial reports were unclear about the type of firearm used, but it was rather alarming to hear that the man (convicted thirty years ago for attempted kidnapping), was almost ninety.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment, or do you want to dissent in silence?