Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Moving to Live Writer

I know, I should be continuing to check up on hotel pricing, and figure out the intricacies of the DC metro as I prepare for a no-notice road trip to the Capitol. But I thought I’d give posting in Live Writer a brief shot first.

Hopefully, this will give me better control over the font (still can’t find one I like), and the ability to update without having to log on to the site itself (which is nice, for analytics purposes).

Sweet! Just noticed I can set a delay, and publish automatically at a future date. And I can preview with a full template? And I can futz with the source? I may be sold.

Anyways - consider this a filler post, content will be forthcoming. Especially if I can wash enough clothes in time to drive to DC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment, or do you want to dissent in silence?