Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pursuit to get cash...

That hi point .380 did not arrive yesterday, but as long as I can pick it up today or tomorrow I will be content.  This post will eventually turn to the money chase, cause I'm still working on the $200/month short goal. For the silver/market bugs I've updated this post further down, this is due to continued volatility throughout the morning. A dollar down and its not even the afternoon, could this be the correction? Lets hope so, I've been freeing up lots of cash to buy assets with.

I've been keeping FRN liquidity high.
Websites clocked a new all time high, which is always a good thing. Though CTR has been flat lined recently. Mostly its just a matter of the new sites reaching critical mass, both in terms of views, and in terms of back-links. I would expect another two months, but at this progress, I may meet my goals by august.

-----------------

Well, I said this post wasn't going to be about silver, but the market has been going down recently. Along with it the price of silver has fallen by as much as $1.80, actually breaking in the high 34's before resuming a tedious position about $35/oz. I believe that silver's fall, and that of the market, are correlated with immediate events: Silver has plunged at the same time oil reserves are being released.

This use of our "oil savings" (so to speak) will (TEMPORARILY) drop the price of gasoline. Usually an increase in the price of gasoline makes commodities more expense/scarce, silver is no different, while the inverse is also true. So, my personal theory is, as long as we have cheap gas it will be another anchor around silver's value price.

Gold's price will suffer to.
Another major event that you NEED to be following daily, is the overarching global fiat/credit financial crisis, that looms over us. Here is the recent Bernanke speech that precipitated a further fall in the markets:

Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke told reporters Wednesday that the central bank had been caught off guard by recent signs of deterioration in the economy. And he said the troubles could continue into next year.
"We don't have a precise read on why this slower pace of growth is persisting," Bernanke said. He said the weak housing market and problems in the banking system might be "more persistent than we thought."
Ben Bernanke
If you are a mainstream, hardworking sheep, it looks bad. From where I stand (which isn't nearly as far away from the flock as some of our internet brethren), it looks even worse. For me, this is the sum of all fears, my own nation affected by a Keynesian nightmare and welfare state. Because all the "relief" we are being given is debt-equivalent-poison.

The global banking system has reached a staggering level of power, and are the ONLY party benefiting from this financial crisis, which despite claiming that they "don't have a precise read on why..." has constantly pursued policies such as QE2 that has perpetuated and increased the problem.

To quote Frank Zappa's song "The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing":
"Well, people, you ain't even got no
Deal at all
'Cause what they do
In Washington
They just takes care
of NUMBER ONE
An' NUMBER ONE ain't YOU
You ain't even NUMBER TWO"





 Perhaps the next few weeks will be that final monster silver dip I've been predicting for a while. If so, I'll have my money ready to jump in. Cheers Yall. :edit: another hour past, silver broken past its previous low again! This may be it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment, or do you want to dissent in silence?