Sunday, July 5, 2009

Newcastle kick.

For the past two days, I’ve been going through New Castle six packs like candy. Something about the smooth ale has captured my fancy for the moment, and I am on a bit of a ale kick. It doesn’t help that I have a fridge full of alcohol as a result of finally moving in to my new apartment!

newcastle

Full kitchen, giant bedroom, large living room – balcony… the place is awesome. As is my roommate, a laid back member of my Fraternity. I could wax poetic about breaking the shackles of Residence Life, starting afresh, the mountains of empty booze bottles that mark my arrival parties. The list of suitably romantic material goes on.

This Thursday, I will be breaking my Res-Life contract and going job hunting. As the apartment is in a bigger city than my old base of operations, I’m hoping for more job opportunities. I also need to get to printing out those pinups

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment, or do you want to dissent in silence?