Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Road Ahead.

Things are picking up speed. On Monday I intend to pay off utilities, pay the security and rent on a new place to life, hit the gym, and register for classes. On top of it all I have looming bills to pay, in large quantities, the move-out-in to (not) look forwards to.... and oh yes, the sky seems to be falling on the global financial sector.

Man, I need some longer ranged plans. Some new goals to work towards. Cause My life is about to be consumed by another semester of tech. Health-wise I'm doing great. Financially I'm struggling to keep my head above water, as most of us are. Asset accumulation has slown to a halt, as money goes into pressing debts. But at least I made it out of the summer with some silver. And a pistol. So I'm about as prepped as I'm willing to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment, or do you want to dissent in silence?